Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Christmas Thank-You!

I recently ordered some Thanksgiving catering from someone I admire, and I wanted to send a little thank-you (along with my payment!).

I have a stash of Weck jars because they make great gift containers-they're inexpensive and respected and come in unusual shapes. I put one of my mini Santa journals in a cello bag tied with black bakers twine...
added a package of gingham cupcake papers, a spool of twine from the dollar bin at Target, wrote a note on my You're a Little Deer notecard (cause she is!)...
and added a tiny plastic deer to emphasize the point...
I packaged the set in the jar with some shreds and tied a happy Christmas pipe cleaner to embellish...
Cute. To the point. Special. 

Merry Christmas Giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment